Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Product Rant or Rave; L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara

TOTALLY RAVE!! I have always been a huge fan of L'Oreal's Voluminous False Fiber Lashes and have been using this since it's inception. This mascara has been on rotation with my high end Lancolm's Virtuose and Hypnose and Shu Uemura's Fiber Extension Mascara.....until now.....Added to my "Go-To" pile of mascara comes yet another L'Oreal product...deserving drum roll please..... welcoming to the fold, the L'Oreal's Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara.
The short bristles on this mascara's wand catches the shortest hair on your lashes and extends it's length. Perfect for the lower lashes. Does not clump, It separates and definitely gives that false lash look.
I love using this as a layering finish to my hypnose volumizing mascara. It also holds my curls all day long and the waterproof formula definitely keeps it from running all over my lids. Another plus, it is widely available anywhere since it's a drugstore product, and saving the best for last, it is at a very affordable price point of under $10 at CVS or RiteAid.
Oh one downfall, you have to remove this with a waterproof eye makeup remover, I usually have to massage my lashes with an oil based remover then wash it off with my face cleanser.




Please comment with your thoughts below or email with any queries, don't forget to socialize with me on twitter, instagram and facebook ......sharing is beauty-ful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment