Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Autumn 2013 Trend: It's all about the boots and the booties!!!

What's FALL season without the Boots??? A lame one.... lol

So living in Miami for over 8 years, I savored every single "cold front" we get to use up as much fall boots/booties I have. Hey, 65 in Miami feels like 30's ok.. lol..
So being a Fall junkie and back in the cold but colorless fall/winter of  Southern California, I was suuuuuper excited to see what was going to be on the runways to trend this fall, so here are just a few of my favorite looks that I saw....

My favorite look this season would have to be the one I called "Good Girls Gone Bad" look... specially the Versace one OMGEEE I am lusting sooo bad for these two pieces from Versace and Rick Owens' boots

Versace
Versace
Rick Owens
A few more that made my cut for my GGGB look:)
Alexander McQueen

Guiseppe Zanotti

Anthony Vaccarello


Another Look that I was excited about are the Laced-Up heels, I saw these trend back in 06/07 and I am ecstatic to see them again this season and here are my faves... There were a ton of laced up heels and boots that I saw but I am not a huge fan of the chunky heels on some..
Gucci
Kenneth Cole
Chado Ralph Rucci
Here are my Runner Ups...
Jason Wu
Cushnie et Ochs
Moschino
This Fall, the Prints and Textures have also made an appearance on the runways... some too bold to wear and some have just the right amount of prints and textures....Let me know what you think of my few picks...
My favorite is definitely one of my fave designer, Just Cavalli. Although I found the Givenchy a lil funky :) and this chick definitely loves those sky-high heels from Temperley London.
Just Cavalli
Diane Von Furstenberg
Costello Tagliapietra
Givenchy
Temperley London
Definitely loving the Sandal Boots look as well this season. It's almost like saying, "I love my summer and I am not quiet ready to let it go just yet :)" Perfect transitional footwear :)
I love Jason Wu's snake-skin texture and yes you are seeing the Kenneth Cole again on here because it is a laced up sandal boots lol...
Jason Wu 
Phillip Lim
Kenneth Cole
For the days that calls for a "No-Heel" boots (yeah there are such days lol) I found these two simple and elegant to just wear with leggings or skinny jeans during an afternoon stroll at the park or at the mall....
Ann Taylor 
Jeffrey Campbell
So yeah there's my wish list for this season lol... Oh and if one wants to donate a pair for the holidays, I will gladly accept a size 37/38UK ;)
What are your style for this season's MUST footwear?

Please comment with your thoughts below or email with any queries, don't forget to socialize with me on twitterinstagram and facebook ......sharing is beauty-ful :)





No comments:

Post a Comment