Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Product Rant or Rave: Benefit Erase Paste

Benefit Erase Paste [Purchased]

Definition:

A brightening camouflage for the eyes and face.

Claims:
A concentrated, creamy, blendable concealer that instantly brightens and camouflages all-in-one. It has an innovative formula which makes sure signs of stress and fatigue are a thing of the past. Three brightening neutral shades give every gal correction perfection.

What's in the box?:
Includes a step-by-step concealing and brightening lesson and a handy little spatula.



My thoughts...RAV...Or just because I can't use it on other suggested/claimed usage due to it's creamy consistency which can cause creasing if used on lids or smile frowns :/ but it's almost a Rave lol..

Currently, I have a medium tone from my Summer tan and #2 which is suppose to be the medium shade is still a bit too dark and I ended up getting the Fair and it matches my skin just right. I think the Fair, which is the lightest shade will be too dark for a Fair skin, but you probably can set it with a light powder to get the coverage to blend with your skin.
Creamy consistency and it is blendable, Spatula is umm useless because it picks up too much product then again that could just be me being too heavy handed so I just dip my pinky very lightly to pickup a small amount and I reiterate small amount because you will end up wasting product if you pick up too much.
It will also have a creamy finish so definitely set it with powder to mattify and use a fluffy brush for a sheer coverage to avoid a cake-y look.
Good coverage and the salmon color is perfect for hiding dark circles and bags. I wouldn't use this for blemishes because it's too creamy. I would use the Boi-ing (review coming soon) for blemishes.
Overall, I like the product and would re-purchase but I doubt that would happen anytime soon because the product will literally last you a very long time, specially I'm only using it as an under-eye corrector.
What are your favorite Corrector/Concealer?
Please comment with your thoughts and responses below or email with any queries, don't forget to socialize with me on twitter, instagram and facebook ......sharing is beauty-ful :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative.
    I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful
    if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    my blog slipmatt

    ReplyDelete