Monday, September 9, 2013

Fitness; No time for Sauna or Steam room?

I don't know about you but I enjoy a lil zen moment and sweat out some extra calories in the sauna or steam room after my workout, some people do it before their workout to loosen their muscles but hey to each it's own right?!?!?!
My amazing trainer suggests 20 minutes, but I usually go for 30 minutes.
But ummm P, what if one doesn't have that time? Sometimes, you only have that hour for gym and about 30 minutes to shower and get ready for work right?!?!  
So here's something that I've tried and actually helped even if my drive was just about 5 minutes :(
***extreme caution disclosure, this is what I (ME, P) Do, *** DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS. EXECUTE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This is usually more effective when the sun is out or its hot outside.
First off, park your car as far away as you can from the gym entrance, every little bit of physical movement helps, and preferably with direct sunlight to help heat up the inside of your car.
After your workout, get inside your car and don't roll down your window or turn on the ac, the heat built up inside your car while working out will give that sauna effect and will help extend that burning momentum and sweat out extra calories while driving from gym to home. Personally, I purposely miss that yellow light or take the longer route home just to extend my time inside the car or sit in my driveway for as long as I can to get that extra boost of sweat.


Would you try this?
Please comment with your thoughts and responses below or email with any queries, don't forget to socialize with me on twitter, instagram and facebook ......sharing is beauty-ful :)  
 
Pardon the bare face :-/ I usually don't wear makeup when I hit the gym :-)



Abs exercises to try!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment