Friday, October 25, 2013

TIPS-Y Friday; Oily Skin Fix

Glowing, dewy skin is definitely one of the most coveted feature by many....until it becomes greasy looking and if you have an oily or combination (like my self) it becomes a total mess but there's a few mattifying creams and primer to help keep that greasy look at bay....
Before applying foundation, start with a light, moisturizing mattifying lotion to absorb the excess oil from your skin and keep you matte. Excess oil breaks down your foundation so it is important to choose a moisturizer and/or primer that will help keep you matte.
**Also, when applying foundation it is best to use a sponge or the beauty blender to press in the foundation on to your skin and when setting, press and roll the powder with a powder puff instead of dusting with a brush.

A few of my "go-to" products...
In the summer I have used these products and they have helped tremendously :)

Mattifying Primers are definitely essential to my makeup routine and here are a few of the many in my collection that I've found to work.

Do you have any oily skin mattifying tips of your own?
Please comment with your thoughts below or email with any queries, don't forget to share & socialize with me on twitter, instagram and facebook ......stay beauty-full :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment