Monday, October 14, 2013

Fitness; Cardio and Strength Training for 10 Minutes

I hear this a lot, "I would love to get more workout in but I just don't have the time.." I don't judge and I do understand that not everyone has 30 let alone an hour to spend at the gym, but....I am quiet sure that you have spent at least 10 minutes in front of your tv, or checked your social network for longer than that.... Okay enough prattle, here's a quick 10 minute circuit to help you kick-start your Monday ;) Have an amazing and productive week!!


Repeat 3X
30 seconds of jumping jacks
10 to 15 reps of push ups
20 to 30 seconds planks
30 seconds of wall squats
10 to 15 reps of bicep curls with 10 lb weights
10 to 15 reps of tricep dips (either using the edge of a chair or stair steps)
30 seconds of butt kicks (or running in place)

What's your Ten Routine? or 20, 30 or 60 ;)
Please comment with your thoughts below or email with any queries, don't forget to share & socialize with me on twitter, instagram and facebook ......stay beauty-full :)

No comments:

Post a Comment