Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Product Rant or Rave: Lorac POREfection Primer (Purchased)

This is definitely a RAVE!!

So recently, I have been so obsessed with primers, eyes-face-lips you name it...But one thing that I have really been impressed and actually love, is the Lorac's POREfection!! This product retails for around $32 at your local sephora or ulta locations. (I love my sephora but I used the 3.50 coupon that ulta sends out weekly to save a few bucks :)

The texture is velvety smooth and it has a blurring effect to hide those imperfections. Keep in mind though, use very little amount, a tiny dot on forehead, cheeks, nose and chin to spread all over face and let it sit for a minute then follow with your favorite foundation and other makeup products :)
This primer kept my foundation flawless for a good 6 hours even after running errands around on a hot and muggy day in San Diego, yes that's actually possible lol, oh and I did set my foundation with a matte powder on my t-zone and blotted after about 6 hours just to refresh my look and in time for happy hour ;)

What's your current "Go-To" primer? Let me know your thoughts below or email with any queries, don't forget to socialize with me on twitter, instagram and facebook ......sharing is beauty-ful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment