Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Spring 2014 Beauty Trend

As much as I am desperately hanging on to my Fall/Winter season it is inevitable that Spring/Summer is upon us soon and we are not even half way into fall and the runways are already full of Spring trends ...I have literally held off on posting this but I guess I have to sooner than later so you can start preparing on what to stock up on your closet/vanity soon lol..
Here are some trends spotted on the runways from London, Paris and NY Fashion Week.

-Cat Eye with a twist
Let's face it this trend is here to stay..Every season, the infamous cat eye liner cameos in every runway with a new and creative form. At the London, Paris and NY SS14 FW, anything graphic was at a few runways including on the eye of a few models.








-The Mane Event
This season, voluminous sexy bed head hair, glamorous grunge, low slung ponytails and of course the top knot hair styles are definitely in..







-Bright Eyed Beauties
I have always associated Spring to pastels and light hues but this season, there have been a major pop of colors, colors and more colors from pastel neons to bright orange and yellows. Are you bold enough to try it is the question :)





-Brightly Painted Pouts
Tangerine Orange, Acid Purples and Bubblegum Pink lips were definitely speaking at SS14 FW. I for one am loving the colorful pouts :)







Are you ready for Spring?!?!? I know I'm not =\
Comment with your thoughts below or email with any queries, don't forget to share & socialize with me on twitter, instagram and facebook ......stay beauty-full :)

No comments:

Post a Comment