Thursday, July 25, 2013

Makeup DUPES...

So here's a confession...
I am a label whore when it comes to my brands lol.. #Guilty.... specially when it came to my makeup, bags, shoes....ok ok I digress, this is about makeup dupes lol... I was one of those who can be inside a MAC store, Ulta or Sephora for hours and have made a point to make it to any product launch events and private sales. Although, over the last few years, I have picked up some really good quality drugstore makeup that are a definite contender to some of my high end brands.

I have also seen a ton of dupes online and have posted them on my pinterest so I tried not to add them on this post to avoid redundancy :) [Feel free to browse through my Dupes board]
As I peruse through my vanity and kits to attempt to organize them (#Failed lol), I was distracted with how many dupes I have to sort through and compile my dupes of my high end and my economical drugstore brands.

Most of these Dupes are from  my Summer Collection. Prices are an estimated msrp so please check your local drug/beauty store for actual price.


What dupes have you found?
Please comment with your thoughts below or email with any queries, don't forget to socialize with me on twitter, instagram and facebook ......sharing is beauty-ful :)  


SPLURGE:
UD 24/7 Glide On Pencil $19
Makeup Forever Aqua Cream $23
DUPE:
Maybelline Color Tattoo $6.99
 SPLURGE:
MAC Paint Pot $18.50

DUPE:
Maybelline Color Tattoo $6.99
 SPLURGE:
Anastasia Brow Duo $23

DUPE:
Milani Brow Kit $7.99











SPLURGE:
MUFE Full Cover Concealer $32
MUFE HD Foundation $42

DUPE:
Physicians Formula Concealer $9.79
Revlon Photoready Foundation $14



 SPLURGE:
Smashbox Contour Palette $45
MUFE Sculpting Kit $48

DUPE:
Sleek Contour Kit $8.49 (UK/Online only)
Alternative dupes:
NYX Matte Bronzer $8.99
Rimmel Natural Bronzer $5.69
Physicians Form. Mosaic $11.99


SPLURGE:
MUFE Aqua Shadow $20

DUPE:
Rimmel Scandaleyes $4.49
Milani Shadoweyez $6.99
SPLURGE:
MUFE Artist Intense $20
MAC Lipsticks $15
Chanel Rouge $36

DUPE:
Covergirl Lipstick $7.99
Rimmel Lasting Finish $5.49
Milani Lipstick $5.69

You can pretty much use whatever lip gloss you prefer that matches your lipstick.


SPLURGE:
Givenchy Phenomenon Eyes $30
MUFE Lenghtening Mascara $23

DUPE:
Essence Volume Mascara $4.99
Loreal Telescopic Mascara $9.99
SPLURGE:
MUFE All Mat Primer $47
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer $36

DUPE:
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer $7.29
Revlon Photoready Primer $12.99
SPLURGE:
MUFE Uplight $29
Mac Strobe Cream $15 (travel size)
                               $31(Full size)

DUPE:
Loreal Magic Lumi $12.99










-Blessings, PF

No comments:

Post a Comment