Here are my current faves ranging from drugstore to department store brands.
- All year favorite is the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control cleanser
- Another year round cleanser on my counter is the Garnier Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes, I have tried a plethora of cleansing wipes and every single one of them stings my eyes, until I tried this so I love it and will definitely keep it in stock.
- Gel cleanser is definitely a staple in the summer time for me so I usually reach for my Avelene Diacneal No soap gel cleanser when I'm doing a peel/mask or Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash alternating with Aveeno Positively Radiant scrub to remove makeup/oil residue of the day's event.
- I have been a loyal fan of the Obagi NuDerm toner (really, I am a fan of their full NuDerm line)
- This summer I have been trying out different skin care and cosmetic products and a couple of the "trials" I really adore are the Ole Henricksen's Grease Relief toner alternating it with The Bodyshop Tea Tree Toner
These products I use after the cleansing and toning process religiously... Starting with my day time products...
- Ole Henricksen Truth Serum is an amazing serum that seems to help with my sun spots and just makes my skin super supple and soft.
- I usually wait a couple of minutes and then use either my Ole Henricksen Sheer Transformation and/or Neutrogena Skin ID Moisturizer if I am wearing makeup or Olay Pro X clear UV moisturizer if I'm just lounging around the house, another good alternative that I have been trying lately is the Garnier Skin renew Gel hydrating lotion, hydrating and light weight.
- My weekly masks varies depending on what skin problem I may be tackling, My summer mask options are usually a toss up between Glam Glow Tingling and Exfoliating Mud Mask, amazing mask specially after a heavy makeup wear week , Bocia's Black Mask, this peel off mask will extract whatever leftover gunk from your skin/pores after exfoliating and finally the Olay Professional ProX Clear sulfur mask for when those pesky pimples decide to pop up.
- Night time products.... Used sparingly when needed is my Avene Retinal 0.1 cream for my forehead area (yes, the lines are starting to show lol, too much frowning lol). Night time staple is Ole Henricksen Enlighten Me serum and Elemis Absolute Eye Mask and finishing with Ole Henricksen Invigorating Night Gel
So what are your Summer Obsessions?
Please comment with your thoughts below or email with any queries, don't forget to socialize with me on twitter, instagram and facebook ......sharing is beauty-ful :)