Friday, July 19, 2013

Juicers vs Blenders

So here's MY personal opinion with these two apparatus,
I've tried them both and a huge fan of BOTH [I'm sure you have seen some of my FB and Instagram postings :)] and have their own advantages and disadvantages, and in terms of taste, I think you would enjoy more with the blender since it allows you to add other ingredients that can enrich the taste of the fresh fruits and/or vegetables, which I love mixing by the way, but..... Breaking down the Pro's and Con's I have decided to stick to the Magic Bullet mini blender, (At least until I can get the Nutri-Bullet, which is pretty much a combination of both machines, why didn't I think of this?!?!? lol anyway, pardon the digression) So back to the topic at hand...why the magic bullet???
Because....
  • It has the perfect serving of your choice every time with multiple cup sizes that comes with the package
  • Easy clean up, Definitely easier than the juicer.
  • No wasted nutrients, juice has a quicker absorption through the bloodstream, but I actually like the addition of fiber in my diet so why waste it :)
  • You can create a plethora of fruits and veggies smoothies that are yummily delish as well as loaded with nutrition and antioxidant. Well, you can actually get these from the juicer as well so I guess this one is a toss up :)
Which one would you prefer? Or what are you using?
Please comment with your thoughts below or email with any queries, don't forget to socialize with me on twitter, instagram and facebook ......sharing is beauty-ful :) 



What I want :)





No comments:

Post a Comment